TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Daddy Knows Best: Maria back with Papa Yuri after split from Connors

View Single Post

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #60
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Independent Woman: Maria Coachless At The US Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
For all you know, it could be reverse psychology. Maybe he wanted Maria to know that he didn't think she could beat Henin, so that she would be determined to prove him wrong. You don't know what their dynamic is. And if what you say is true, then the result of it was Maria beating Henin in a GS final.
I don't remember Yuri ever saying Maria couldn't beat Justine and, for that matter, I just do not believe he would ever tell Joyce that Maria flat out could not beat Serena. Yuri is not like that.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote