TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep (România)

View Single Post

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #4840
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Well Done Simoooooooo! Great stuff! Probably it has been said before, but Romania finally has a tennis player who is actually constant and giving almost 70-80% each match.Unbelieveble confidence in her tennis (we wont count world no 1 here)No surprises with players like Hantuchova and Hsies, in 1st round matches is a big thing. Slowly Simo is getting the aura of a big player, probably winning matches even when she plays bad (except Serena, I don't think anybody has seen her playing in the last 2 weeks so I will just assume that). I've seen the ones from Budapest instead and Gstaad and this was the case there.
While in regards to Carla tomorrow Simo should be the favorite if she plays at 80%. Haide Simo!
scrumm is offline View My Blog!