TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Open Series 2013 | Trashing continues... Disrespectful from Daniela.

View Single Post

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:33 PM   #106
country flag eddyhanty

eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all
Re: US Open Series 2013 | Lost R1 to [Q] Petkovic in Cincinnati. Doubles going on.

Hi Daniela-is-mine, thanks for your updates. This is very depressing. From the livescores Daniela seemed to start off well but didn't take 3 bps opportunities late on..then once Halep broke Daniela capitulated.

In your opinion watching the match, was Daniela showing frustration at the match? Did she seem to care much? Do you feel Daniela looks as though she will hang her racket up after US Open for singles? I really hope not but it's very sad to see her lose this way. Thanks for your opinion, it's horrible to just sit and watch the livescores..
eddyhanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote