TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Konjuh

Thread: Ana Konjuh
View Single Post

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 12:36 PM   #3635
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU90 View Post
I keep having to remind myself that Ana hasn't even started her pro career, and yet, she's holding her own against some journeywomen players in these ITF tournaments who are much older than Ana is. And she already beat Ula in Fed Cup, and she is a veteran compared to Ana. The days of teenage Grand Slam winners are long-gone, so this is as good as it gets. Well-done, Ana!
I am pretty sure she has turned pro
Anyway, can't really fault her for this but really thought she had this tournament
Onto the next one She should win both Bendigo 50Ks if she plays well and will most likely make Australian Open qualifying like she wanted with about 6 tournaments
chingching is offline View My Blog!