TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

View Single Post

Old Aug 18th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #85
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serfpova View Post
Depends on the draw really, if she's on the opposite half to Rena I would get night session tickets but you never do know. Is buying both then selling whatever session isn't needed an option?

And yeah, I'd be going for R1/R2 tickets.
I guess I could sell them, but it would be hard so last minute. Last year I asked you guys and everyone said she would be playing the day session because she always does that weekend, but of course she ended up playing the night session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Yeah I'll be going for day/night that weekend seeing some R3/R4 . And I may be courtside on August 31 .

I'll only be able to see her practices during that weekend because I'll be at school in DC and only have time to go for those 2 days. Gurl BETTER NOT FLOP before then
Watching Maria courtside is the most amazing thing! How will you get those tickets?