TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Daddy Knows Best: Maria back with Papa Yuri after split from Connors

View Single Post

Old Aug 18th, 2013, 10:43 AM   #47
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Independent Woman: Maria Coachless At The US Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Croft View Post
Well, most of you should be happy, seeing as you didn't like the guy. I personally didn't feel all that comfortable with their parring, but I was willing to give it a couple of months before I passed judgement.
I'm, however, very surprised by this news, I wonder what happened.

On a side note, some of you guys just make me sick. She needs to dump her boyfriend to start winning matches again? She's been dating him (probably) since the end of last year, and after their first official pictures she made the Roland Garros Finals. Just do yourselves a favor, and don't pretend to know what goes on behind closed doors. Especially not after one bad loss (I blame the grass at Wimbledon for that loss). Don't you want your favorite player do be happy? Or do you just follow her because she's pretty and wins a lot of matches?
I was mostly being sarcastic, but I think it's a fair hypothesis that of the court "distractions" might be stuttering her game. The possibility isn't that extreme. As far as happiness is concerned, I want my favorite player to win first and be happy later. That may make me a horrible person but oh well.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote