TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

View Single Post

Old Aug 17th, 2013, 11:05 PM   #2546
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of
Re: Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!}

I have been following tennis since spring, 2009. I'm on TF almost 2 years but for now I haven't been really active. I'm huge fan of Sharapova.

Forum name: MaSharp
D.O.B.: February, 22, 1994
Occupation: I finished high school this summer. Go to university in october. I'll study spanish&italian.
Other likes: I love tennis, mostly WTA but I support Rafa Nadal too. I also like watching some other sports, especially alpine sking and athletics sometimes.
Music: I listen a lot of things but not jazz, metal...I like Lady Gaga, Lana del Rey, David Guetta, Eminem and many other. Also I like some italian and spanish artists for example Gloria Trevi, Marco Mengoni, Tiziano Ferro, Laura Pausini, Camila, etc.
Other: I'm single and gay. I used to train athletics and was pretty succesfull. I have two sisters, one is my twin, 8 minutes older than me. I speak english but not so well and can also comunicate in spanish.

I think it's enough. If you want too know anything else, just ask.

2004 2006 2008 2012 2014

Giorgi | Konjuh
MaSharp is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote