TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2

View Single Post

Old Aug 17th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #930
carling

carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2

Quote:
Originally Posted by terjw View Post
I agree.

After JJ became #1 at the end of 2008, her fitness coach Pat Etchberry introduced a fitness program for JJ to bulk up. The idea being to get more power into her shots and serve. It was a complete disaster. JJ started losing match after match. Some of her earlier matches in 2007 and 2008 - she just flew across the court. Now she was a yard or so slower and just looked too slow to get to anything. She fired Etchberry and changed her fitness regime to get herself back to looking like she did before. But that experiment wasted 6 months at the start of 2009.
OMG! So glad you mentioned JJ because of all the players, she was the most impressive to me. She was the first player we saw practice and my sister and I were like, HOLY COW!!! JJ is long, lean, and toned to perfection. She really looks like an athlete! JJ is slender, yet strong, and she has a very womanly body: hips, boobs, and ASS. Her face looks a bit weather beaten on TV, but looked much softer in person. Can't say enough about JJ. If I could have anyone's body, it would definitely be hers!
carling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote