TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2

View Single Post

Old Aug 17th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #928
carling

carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
No, bulking up doesn't give you more power. Ivanovic has taken the losing weight thing to such extremes that it looks almost unhealthy, but not Caro. She's just extremely fit.
Personally, I think Ivanovic looks better than ever. She's obviously thin, but she looks uber-fit to me, not unhealthy. While describing Caroline as "pretty much Ivanovic thin" in an earlier post may seem like an exaggeration, it really isn't.

What struck me most was how narrow Caro is now. She has always been trim, strong, and fit, but she also had womanly curves (boob, hips, butt). Not so much these days. The Caroline I watched practice and met face to face yesterday has no hip and her boobs are hanging on for dear life. The booty is just about gone. Don't get me wrong. She is STUNNING, but I hope she doesn't lose another pound because the Caroline I met 24 hours ago is much thinner than she used to be. I wouldn't call her skinny (yet), but she is very lean.

I've attached a pic of Caro practicing with Rory in the background and the one of her and me (cropped out) at the BP station.

SWISSYMISSY - You saw Caro at the W&S. What do you think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mason-20130815-00532.jpg (92.3 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Caroandme (370x525).jpg (99.8 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by carling : Aug 17th, 2013 at 04:49 PM.
carling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote