TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2

View Single Post

Old Aug 17th, 2013, 04:19 AM   #926
country flag James_Hingis

James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2

Well I’ll take your word Carling.. I am such a big fan too I follow her in FB and Twitter. But we as a fan, we are all affected with the bad criticism we are hearing against Caro like “ she is not being aggressive, blah blah” That is why it prompted me to watch her games during 2009, 2010 and all I can say is “WOW”, she played so hard. She even matched Serena’s power! I wish to see her form back…Not necessary of having more mass. But in terms of game… She could develop more crisp in hitting forehand and backhand.. Variety too…She got Moonballs which I love, but more of drop shots and slices.
James_Hingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote