TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2

View Single Post

Old Aug 17th, 2013, 04:14 AM   #924
country flag Double A

Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of
Re: Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2

Quote:
Originally Posted by carling View Post
I met Caroline at the Western Southern and she is stunning! The girl looks like a model. I knew she had lost weight, but WOW! She is pretty much Ivanovic thin in person (yet still strong). I watched her practice on court 14 Thursday before her match with Kvitova. Rory was on court with her and her team and he looks MUCH better in person. BTW, Caroline hit the hell out of the ball in practice. She looked great and uber-fit.

I had an amazing time and saw many top players, but the best part was this morning. Around 10 am today, my sister and I stopped at BP for gas and who do we see filling up? Caroline and Piotr! I couldn't believe it. My sister asked Piotr if Caroline would sign an autograph (Caro was in the passenger seat) and she said sure go ahead. Not only did she sign our USA Today (the only thing we had on hand), she got out of the car and took a picture with me! NO, I will not be posting that pic because while she looked great, I was a hot mess!

Caroline and Piotr were so gracious and accommodating I cannot say enough good things about them. They couldn't have been nicer. I have always been a Caroline fan, but meeting her today has taken it to a new level. Caroline is a real sweetheart and so is her dad!

Thanks for the info.
You should post the picture though, haha. You probably look fine!
Double A is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote