TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #4954
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Lol You didn't have too Unsuscribed the main thread because of our little argument if that was the case, I didn't know nothing about Sven and wat he does if it true I was just saying she seem to true him and enjoy training with him and we all know how hard it is for caro too true someone other then her father, But I over all that now old news if you wanna post in the main thread or if that the reason you stop you didn't have too it was over tennis after all lol
Well, Trey, we need to look in the mirror sometimes and be honest with ourselves. I'm not an angry person deep down inside but I was acting like one b/c of frustration with the WTA. Not that I'm a racing or boxing fan; however, THOSe performers put their lives on the line, to an extent, and there are sports like ice hockey and rugby football(NFL) where players pay a huge physical sacrifice. When you compare them to WTA players who either completely fake or heavily exaggerate minor injuries...and also cheat the fans by tanking matches...it leaves me disgusted with many of the tenistas and even MORE so with the so-called WTA leadership who spoils,enables and encourages the pathetic, wannabe cover girls in their fraudulence. Unfortunately, there aren't many blue-collar tennis fans who value work ethic, so I don't think that there will ever be much pressure on the WTA to change, and things are getting even worse under the Allaster regime.

Ultimately, Trey, we need to separate ourselves from the SOURCE of our anger sometimes, and that's what I've chosen to do.I'll still support Caroline, but you're almost surely not gonna see me any more than you have recently....Good luck to the Saints,btw

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!