TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

View Single Post

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 03:13 PM   #54
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

I actually love when people write Masha off because she becomes the dark horse. Everyone shits on Roger, considering his year so far, but he's always a contender. People need to learn to not over-dramatise every single thing. Sure if she goes on a run of first round losses until the end of the year then yeah I'd start to get freaked out, but tbh she was playing Stephens, a top 20 player with great retrieval skills in her first match after a 6 week layoff. Vika played King and barely scraped through and Rena lost a set to Bouchard of all people. She's just having a bad patch as every player does. Before Wimbledon she hadn't lost to a player not named Serena (bar Na - which was a definite slam opportunity wasted) but she is far from done in her career. And if you think that, go and join the rabble in GM
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote