TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

View Single Post

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 02:56 PM   #51
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

I'm not sure I even really buy that Yuri was responsible for her pre-surgery "fearless" attitude tbh. I mean, what about the reports that he always said she couldn't beat Serena? I think I have a hazy memory of him being quoted as saying just before the US Open in '06 that he didn't believe Maria could beat Justine as well (though I'm not 100% on that). Not to mention when he walked out in disgust towards the end of her match against Radwanska at the USO in '07. That doesn't really sound like someone who was instilling a fearless, never-say-die attitude in her
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote