TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

View Single Post

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #46
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
Yuri will 100% be involved. Whether he is there in person for the matches or not, he will be involved. One would have to hope anyway. I just don't even understand the drama. This year has been amazing in terms of results apart from Wimbledon so quite frankly I am amazed at the hysteria.
You don't understand the hysteria when she's won 1 match in nearly 3 months and has played two of her worst matches in years back to back? This forum often overreacts, but I don't think is an occasion where it's fair to say that.

The main thing is, Maria relies on having her focus at 100% for her to do well. Therefore, even IF she started hitting the ball amazingly in practice over the next couple of weeks (which itself is a huge "if"), then I STILL wouldn't fancy her chances, with all this turmoil and instability behind the scenes probably meaning she wouldn't be mentally 100% at crunch time.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote