TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Daddy Knows Best: Maria back with Papa Yuri after split from Connors

View Single Post

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #8
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Independent Woman: Maria Coachless At The US Open

It's quite shocking for this to happen after just one loss/match, with Maria back from being off for over a month, and it was a loss that was entirely her UEs and bad movement's fault. There was probably a big blow up. Connors likely said something slick to Maria and she didn't take it so well or vice versa. At least that's what I want to believe happened. Otherwise, Shara looks really bad if this was just a reaction to one loss. I hate Maria being suddenly so messy after a pretty good first half of the season.

Dump Poodle Hair. Let others focus on the candy. Please, get it together.

Last edited by Icky80 : Aug 16th, 2013 at 01:59 PM.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote