TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kristina Mladenovic !!!!!

View Single Post

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #1548
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kristina Mladenovic !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post
It seems to me that Kristina is really in a bad spiral at the moment. Really don't have any hopes for the US Open... I mean there are certain top players she could definitively beat if she falls in their section of the draw, Kvitova or even Sharapova for instance who is in pretty bad form (an understatement) and whom she endangered in Wimbledon is very accessible but I wouldn't bet money on her doing so in the form she is in at the very moment.

Anyways, if she falls in Kvitova's, Kerber's or Sharapova's section which are the players with the most sub-par forms, I'll be really relieved hoping she'd have raised her level by then somehow.
Think te same as you. even at New Heaven, the draw will be high for her to get some wins and built some confidence. Hope so for her but she looks so rusty

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote