TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kristina Mladenovic !!!!!

View Single Post

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 12:17 PM   #1547
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kristina Mladenovic !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie_R View Post
Kiki A lot of points to defend at the USO...she needs a good draw.
It seems to me that Kristina is really in a bad spiral at the moment. Really don't have any hopes for the US Open... I mean there are certain top players she could definitively beat if she falls in their section of the draw, Kvitova or even Sharapova for instance who is in pretty bad form (an understatement) and whom she endangered in Wimbledon is very accessible but I wouldn't bet money on her doing so in the form she is in at the very moment.

Anyways, if she falls in Kvitova's, Kerber's or Sharapova's section which are the players with the most sub-par forms, I'll be really relieved hoping she'd have raised her level by then somehow.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote