TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 04:44 AM   #4953
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Ozza, you're one of the only ones I can count on for intelligent, deductive reasoning. Since I've unsuscribed to the main thread and have no plans on slumming over there, could you kindly give me an update on Caro's coaching situation? Thanks in advance
Lol You didn't have too Unsuscribed the main thread because of our little argument if that was the case, I didn't know nothing about Sven and wat he does if it true I was just saying she seem to true him and enjoy training with him and we all know how hard it is for caro too true someone other then her father, But I over all that now old news if you wanna post in the main thread or if that the reason you stop you didn't have too it was over tennis after all lol

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!