TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread

View Single Post

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 04:49 AM   #116
country flag ms_nut

ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread

JJ vs Lisicki:

First off, it's always exciting to come back to Cincy and see that JJ is a permanent part of it's tennis history

So I wasn't really planning on going to the tournament, given that JJ has been in a mini slump, but then remembered that JJ plays well in Cincy only during the odd years and 2013, is well.... an odd year.

I always get excited when I see JJ live, in action. It's as though she will never lose when I'm watching her.

JJ came into the event with this taping on her Left leg. It reminds me of the Tetris game, with the block falling into place..

Clearly, the Empress-Lisicki match was the feature match and the court was packed in anticipation.. Seriously, most of the people were sitting along the other 3 sides of the court and as the match progressed, the court filled up.
ms_nut is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote