TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

View Single Post

Old Aug 15th, 2013, 03:01 PM   #28
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
she expects the best from herself every time she steps onto the court
she's not a quitter and whiner like most of her fans, and that's why she achieved what she achieved and continues to do so. You can always turn into Jimmie and start bandwagoning another player if you feel like it anyway
Ffs, when did I show signs of wanting to stop cheering for Maria for you to accuse like this? I will never stop supporting her, no matter her results, but I'm trying to be realistic here. I watched big portion of that match, and 6 weeks or not, she looked like an amateur at times, hitting balls to the net and a couple of meters out. If she can sort that out in two weeks, great, but in my book, she is behind Serena, Vika and any other player that suddenly finds her form as a contender for this one, and that's ok. Anyway, I wrote what I did in a joking matter. But again, I don't see the point in justifying myself to you, so...

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote