TennisForum.com - View Single Post - * Magdalena Rybarikova Thread *

View Single Post

Old Aug 15th, 2013, 12:04 AM   #1328
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: * Magdalena Rybarikova Thread *

Next up is Victoria Azarenka. I have to admit, I don't much care for Azarenka. That said, I respect that she is one of the three best players in the game right now.

So obviously, with the possible exception of Sharapova, there is no one in the game I would be more delighted to see Magda beat than Azarenka. And Vika does appear to be in fairly subpar form too. She looks there for the taking.

A shame though that I fear Magda will probably be too tired to produce the high quality match it will require to dismantle Azarenka. I can't tell all of you how delighted I would be to be wrong about this though.