TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Cincinnati 2013: Hardcourt Struggle Tennis

View Single Post

Old Aug 14th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #194
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cincinnati 2013: Hardcourt Struggle Tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
I can't hold this match too much against her. She was out for five weeks. Her movement was not there. She also seemed to make more mistakes with basic shots rather than ones where she went for it. That's clearly a sign of lack of matches. Plus, there's a new voice. But clearly something's not clicking like it was in the first half of the year. Maybe time and match play is all she needs to iron them out. But with so much focus on candy and her pretty poodle boy I am getting a slight bit worried.
Honestly I don't get the impression Grigor is taking up so much of her time.
And she's managing Sugarpova very well, the only thing really that takes up her time where it's concerned is a couple of hours at the launches. Everything else is managed and planned by others I'm sure.