TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

View Single Post

Old Aug 14th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #19
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

I think a match like that is good for her though, Connors won't be coming on court so at least it was an opportunity to get used to that. That in itself will take time to get used to, Hoggy would have been on twice yesterday but that isn't the case now.

IDK what it is though, I'm not really sure what this relationship is all about, it could just be a temp IMG thing and maybe Connors doesn't want to risk embarrassing himself by whatever he says. Although sometimes she could do with a not-so-nice earful. I don't think she'd respond badly to that like other players do, I think it would fire her up and that he could certainly give her that.

We'll just have to wait and see.