TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

View Single Post

Old Aug 14th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #15
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Yea I understand, I don't think she'll win the USO this time round too. But that Cincy loss is hardly the worst, I mean definitely one of the worst, but she's been giving us less shitfests these 2 years so we're spoilt

As always, she'll bounce back, but probably not in time for New York.
Yep exactly. I think she'll be back on track for next year, but it pisses me off because there was nothing wrong with her game with Hoggy she's just not good on grass anymore this change just seams totally unnecessary for me and I think someone so high-profile as Jimmy won't be a long term collaboration. And I think if she was with Hoggy she could have won the USO if she got lucky and something happened to Serena. Now 2013 seems kind of like a wasted year to me.

EDIT: when I say something happened to Serena I mean if she lost not like if she got injured
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote