TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread

View Single Post

Old Aug 14th, 2013, 03:06 PM   #112
country flag ms_nut

ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread

Brief match highlights: JJ's serve sucked at the beginning of the match, (6 DF) but her first serve (when it went in was winning her points).

She stepped her game up towards the end of the first set to win it, including an amazing drop shot winner at 4-4 in the TB after a long 20+ stroke rally.

She played solid tennis to serve for the match, went up 30-0, hit a nice serve out wide and missed an easy FH winner that clipped the net...lost set 2, but came back to take quick lead in set 3, (helped by Sabine, but also with some gutsy BH winners).

They had some long games, and a 3-1, JJ hit about 5 winners to break Sabine including 3 volley winners.... She hit two consecutive passing shot winners to break again for 5-2, won a big point down 0-15, with another passing shot winner and some big first serves to close out Sabine.

Still to come: JJ cussing, talking to the crowd, smiling and telling us that she was happy her volley finally went in, someone telling JJ they love her, JJ sitting on the court, asking the umpire to come down and look at a mark on a hard court,
ms_nut is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote