TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Cincinnati 2013: Hardcourt Struggle Tennis

View Single Post

Old Aug 14th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #177
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cincinnati 2013: Hardcourt Struggle Tennis

as i said from the fist moment when i heard that jimbo is gonna coach her that i don't like that...

what the hell was that, moonballing, pushing she is to tall and to clumsy for running around all court, so she lost... but she played some nice slice point, few volleys from baseline and in court.. but she lost, and that is what count..

maybe is good for her that she lost, now she can think and see what went wrong. having a coach who is facepalming himself when she is making errors, and which doesn't come on court to give her advice and feedback is not good... we will be all crying for thomas who was cheering on her while she was losing and fistpumping and on court he always gave her positive words and great energy, he knew how to calm her down.. as player when you see your own coach facepalming himself is not good for your confidence...

so masha get back your shit together.. and be agressive big bitch as usual :guns:

onto us open

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote