TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Cincinnati 2013: Hardcourt Struggle Tennis

View Single Post

Old Aug 14th, 2013, 09:03 AM   #173
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Cincinnati 2013: Hardcourt Struggle Tennis

I watched until 4:1 in the third. Solid first set and then it was just a classic shitfest after being 2:0 up in the second. Her BH Anyway, I think the horrific performance and loss is a result of a couple of factors: the layoff, hip injury and coaching change. But I think there is another huge factor at stake here, related to Connors being her coach. I couldn't help but notice that Maria didn't call him to the court, when she would have obviously called Hoggy, and I think she put a lot of pressure to prove herself to Jimmy in this first match, partially 'causing her to implode this badly. I don't know what to expect from the Open, but hopefully, she can sort at least some of these problems in her head. And why is she being so stubborn and declining the NH wild card, she so clearly needs more competitive matches?

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote