TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Cincinnati 2013: Hardcourt Struggle Tennis

View Single Post

Old Aug 14th, 2013, 07:48 AM   #167
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: Cincinnati 2013: Hardcourt Struggle Tennis

I only watched the first set so I was surprised to see she lost and made over 60 UE I think Mexicola is right when it comes to the coach change. It takes time for the results to kick in when you change a coach and especially when it comes to Maria I think as we saw with Hoggy when they started working together. I'm not saying Connors won't improve her game but I also agree if there are going to be positives from this collaboration it will take a while. And that's fine if the player had some major problems before changing coaches, but honestly I never understood why she changed Hoggy besides the Wimbledon loss which I don't think was his fault she was having a very good season I don't think she called Connors after she lost the 2d set and we all remember some of Hoggy's pep talks and the difference they've made. And I can't see her having this kind of relationship with Jimmy, it feels like he's there more to prove himself than to help her. I don't know we'll see but I'm not very positive about Connors.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote