TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

View Single Post

Old Aug 14th, 2013, 05:58 AM   #3
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open 2013: hashtag slam number 5

US Open 2013: Maria, please just win a match or two...

Probably the least amount of confidence I've had in Maria heading into the Open since 2009. Even in those two lost years of 2010 and 2011, she had great Cincinnati performances leading into New York that gave you a boost as a fan making you feel good about the coming last Slam. But, this year, man, 1 match since Wimbledon and 1 win since the French semis. Tough way to go.

The pressure is off, though, so at least I can watch more relaxed. Maria has nothing to lose(unlike with Serena, that phrase is much more appropriate in this case) and she can only get better.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote