TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Goodbye fellow Masha fans

View Single Post

Old Aug 14th, 2013, 05:37 AM   #1
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Goodbye fellow Masha fans

Hey guys ,

I am sorry but I think this is it for me. I think it's time for me to leave. After seeing me crying because of TF, a freakin' online forum, yesterday, my boyfriend asked me to stop posting. The fact that I even shed tears because of some people from online forum made me think that it's the time to finally leave. I've been thinking about this for quite some time. This is a hard decision for me. I have a lot of fun at TF. TF is a place where I can talk about tennis (which i love so much) and gay stuff (since I'm basically still in the closet to my family). I really love this place but lately it has also gave me so much unnecessary emotional burden into my life that I feel like it's not worth it. I never ever tried to hurt anyone here, but I don't know why I just feel like I keep getting hurt by some people here lately. I'd like to apologize to all of you for all the mistakes I've made in the past. Thank you guys for all the good times in here. I've really enjoyed posting here for the last couple of years and making a lot of great friends, and I'll definitely miss chatting here with you guys and cheering for our girl Sharapova. We've had so many fun memories. I wish Masha continual success for the future and I'd never stop supporting her. She is the reason why I'm into tennis in the first place.

Take care

- Julian

EDIT:

I'm decided to post again I took all the advices from this thread, reps and PMs. I'm feeling better now and yeah I love this place and tennis too much

Thank you everyone and also to mods and admins for the advices and kind words

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •

Last edited by Julian. : Aug 22nd, 2013 at 08:58 AM.
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote