TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Cincinnati 2013: Hardcourt Struggle Tennis

View Single Post

Old Aug 14th, 2013, 04:21 AM   #160
country flag DOUBLEFIST

DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cincinnati 2013: Hardcourt Glory, Hallelujah! Hardcourt Glory In The Queen City!

Okay, look. I'm not here to Troll. I don't hate Maria. Though I will throw her under the bus in relation to Serena every time and make no apologies for that, I actually like her game. So here's my question: What the hell is really going on?

She's clearly not as fit and technically she's a mess. I've never seen her dump so many balls in the net. Usually if she's making errors off the ground she hitting long. Is this hip injury more serious than we've been led to believe. That's the only reason I can think of for her pulling off on so many groundstrokes. She seemed very reluctant to staying down and hitting through the ball.

Also, there were balls that in times past she never would have given up on that she simply refused to try and get. Ultimately, I'm beginning to believe that she should have never been on the court tonight.

Anyway, again, I'm not trying to troll. If I was, I would have posted this in the GM, and it would have been open season. So...,
DOUBLEFIST is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote