TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Cincinnati 2013: Hardcourt Struggle Tennis

View Single Post

Old Aug 14th, 2013, 02:38 AM   #155
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cincinnati 2013: Hardcourt Glory, Hallelujah! Hardcourt Glory In The Queen City!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serfpova View Post
The loss doesn't really bother me because disgusting performances like this have been very rare these past couple of years or more.

It's annoying though that Sloane wanted to choke, and that easy FH miss on the BP for 5-4*
The loss in itself doesn't bother me that much because what you said is true, but it bothers me a lot more in the context of it pretty much ruining her US Open chances. If this had happened in Toronto, and I had the knowledge she had another warm-up tournament to get herself sorted, I'd be oK with it.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote