TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Cincinnati 2013: Hardcourt Struggle Tennis

View Single Post

Old Aug 14th, 2013, 02:02 AM   #142
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cincinnati 2013: Hardcourt Glory, Hallelujah! Hardcourt Glory In The Queen City!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serfpova View Post
IDEK what it was. At times it just looked like '10 BBB mess, perhaps with her current technique she just isn't fit to pull that off. It's ridiculous to even mention Connors as a fault here though, because a lot of it was also her worst Hoggy antics.
Yeah, I really don't think this performance was due to any changes Connors has made to her game...I know some people have said she was pushing, but I actually thought she was trying to play pretty aggressively, it's just she had no timing ATALL, and when she took some pace off, Stephens being a pretty good mover was managing to chase those shots down in the 2nd and 3rd sets and was frustrating her into errors.

I've NEVER seen her backhand so awful though.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote