TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Official Live Scoring Thread! vol.16

View Single Post

Old Aug 14th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #3901
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Live Scoring Thread! vol.16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
It's only ONE set. Let's give Maria some time to get her feet wet first, see how she handles adversity when her level drops and her opponents start playing better. Sloane playing like garbage has helped her get comfortable.

But it's definitely an encouraging start after the long layoff and question marks surrounding her.
that's just my opinion really...some rust and errors are always expected in the first match after nearly two months off. I just feel like Maria is much better on hardcourts this year than she was during her clay campaign at any point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote