TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Cincinnati 2013: Hardcourt Struggle Tennis

View Single Post

Old Aug 12th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #82
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cincinnati 2013: Hardcourt Glory, Hallelujah! Hardcourt Glory In The Queen City!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
But you can use TennisTV app.
I thought about that but I'd have to pay 1 month of TennisTV just for 5 days of Cincy (Wed-Sun), I don't like so much the idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serfpova View Post
If you have wifi and a device with flashplayer you should be able to watch the streams.
Likely won't work on your phone but if you can bring an iPad or some other tablet.

Can you not just bring your laptop?
I guess flash and Apple (iPad) aren't friends, and I can't leave my parents home without even the laptop :P that's why I am counting on highlights on youtube :P
I will survive one way or the other ^^

anyway I'm going OT with my shit in the Cincy thread, let's go back hyping Maria's comeback!
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote