TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Cincinnati 2013: Hardcourt Struggle Tennis

View Single Post

Old Aug 10th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #54
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cincinnati 2013: Hardcourt Glory, Hallelujah! Hardcourt Glory In The Queen City!

It's a pretty decent draw actually . Hope she brings her A game here and cleans up the field. I want that Azarenka match to happen so bad .

I think her draw will unfold like this:

R2 Stephens
R3 Lisicki
QF Cibulkova
SF Azarenka
F Serena

She's played Stephens how many times this year? I don't see her having any trouble with her.

Lisicki would be tough, I have no idea where her form is going into this. She should beat Cibulkova, and then the match against Azarenka .

Serena may not even reach the final but I kinda want her to face Serena here , just to see how she reacts to facing her and will anything change.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote