TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Aug 8th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #4948
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Ozza, you're one of the only ones I can count on for intelligent, deductive reasoning. Since I've unsuscribed to the main thread and have no plans on slumming over there, could you kindly give me an update on Caro's coaching situation? Thanks in advance
There isn't really one. No-one really knows what is going on. The noise in Denmark is Hogstedt is waiting somewhere in the wings, but until it happens we don't know. It's certainly highly unlikely to be happening before the US Open.
ozza is online now View My Blog!