TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Aug 8th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #4947
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
On Pointless today they had the question "Tennis players who spent at least 52 weeks at world number 1". I was shouting at the screen for someone to say Caro. Turned out there was no pointless answers, but Caro was tied for the best possible answer that would have scored you only 1 point (out of 100).
Ozza, you're one of the only ones I can count on for intelligent, deductive reasoning. Since I've unsuscribed to the main thread and have no plans on slumming over there, could you kindly give me an update on Caro's coaching situation? Thanks in advance

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is online now View My Blog!