TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena fans Unite: Introduce Yourself

View Single Post

Old Mar 22nd, 2004, 02:16 PM   #7
country flag CanadianBoy21

CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute
Stefwhit - u give me a hard on
I became a Serena fan when I saw her on the TV in Lipton on 1998.
Unfortunately I have yet to see her live, but that is because she really enjoys skipping the Canadian tournament. She has been only once here in Toronto, and once in Montreal. she skipped it 2 times I believe. So i've been a fan of Serena Williams since her early days. I started tennis first when I saw Venus in 1997, and I soon thereafter became her adoring fan, however, as you mentioned, she lacks the intensity that I soo much like in Serena. Venus was not always like she is today though. From 1997 - the end of 2000 she was full of outbursting energy. After the Us Open 2000 and Olympics, her intensity on court and her energy - not only sank, but dissapeared altogether.
You can see she is just not the same player without it, she seems tired on the court, slow compared to how she was, her serve is not a big weapon anymore as it was, she has become so fragile that whenever she makes a move I think she will hurt something... oh Venus, u need to get a good look at Serena and take away something from her into your game.
CanadianBoy21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote