TennisForum.com - View Single Post - In The Zone and Uranium Storm Hempstead 2012! Doubles Champions!

View Single Post

Old Aug 7th, 2013, 01:22 AM   #388
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In The Zone and Uranium Storm Hempstead 2012! Doubles Champions!

2013 Singles Champ, bitches!!!!!!!!

4 straight singles finals and finally got my 2nd win!

R1: 4-6 6-2 ret. - I was awful, played a 4 day event on fast hardcourts the leading days before this CLAY event and couldn't keep a ball in.
R2: 6-2 6-1
QF: 6-3 6-1
SF: 6-2 6-0
F: 7-6(2) 6-2 win over the guy who has beaten me the last 2 years in the final. Sweet vengeance!

Lost in our first doubles match with bad draw (the team we lost to is breezing through to the title.)

Lost in Mixed QF To one of the guys I lost to in doubles, once again they should breeze through to title. We actually were right in this one, had a real shot, but couldn't finish it off.

Paul had to forfeit singles SF to the guy I beat in final since Paul went away.

Paul into Mixed QFs to play and playing Friday I believe.

That sums up the 2013 edition so far

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote