TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old Aug 6th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #1512
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
I have no idea who Denny is and I've never read that blog, but I see .ru domain, and it's understandable that the pics have been removed.

I'm sure you're familiar with their new law, so any pics with such content can be interpreted as homosexual propaganda.

But those poor souls looking for excuses for her attending a same sex wedding are laughable.
Wait, I haven't been reading much media lately - did the law come in full force? I thought it was just a proposition and to be discussed...