TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old Aug 6th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #1507
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
Which was the "safe" groom to take a pic with
I don't think her conservative fans (which is probably 90% of her fan base) would know how to deal with Adir's wedding outfit.
Well I can say one thing... Denny removed all the photos of the wedding from his Russian blog - http://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/d...nn/490642.html
because of the sensitive subject in Russia. And it is funny how some people explain it - she did it out of respect. I say oh no, my dear, she went there because Adir is her BFF!!! And actually (probably) enjoyed the ceremony. Some are complaining why PR wasn't reacting, some say that personal life should not be shared on internet, some complain why did she put so much accent on it on her FB and Twitter - days before and days after. She is all for it! And I guess if that comes to mainstream media, her popularity might go down in Russia, sadly.

I can speak for myself.. I am not Russian, nor conservative; I am heterosexual, but I do not have anything against gay people nor gay marriages... I support all the efforts for the rights of marriage. And I congratulate Adir and wish him a happy life!

But Adir's outfit is ... a bit extravagant.

Last edited by MM_1257 : Aug 6th, 2013 at 05:44 PM.
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote