TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lucie's Livescoring Thread - Volume 2

View Single Post

Old Aug 5th, 2013, 11:42 PM   #147
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie's Livescoring Thread - Volume 2

She still has 125 points in Tokyo The problem now is she lost her confidence rapidly after that Wimbledon loss, and the technique has gone with it. As soon as she got into a winning position today she was like nope, I can't win...now im gonna hit a billion DFs, stop moving my feet, stop thinking about point construction. She needs to overhaul her schedule too, she should have played Stanford or Carlsbad, waiting until now with that 1 shitty loss in Budapest is bad for her game because she needs matches to kick into gear.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote