TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old Aug 4th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #833
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
I really really hope she will come back at Cincy - those high bouncing fast courts suit her game perfectly and she always does well at this event. Please god, let her be healthy and play at least one warm up before the Flushing Meadows...
True, regardless of the result I think it will help her. She needs the matches, preferably a couple of Sharapova specials too to get the 'rust' out of her game.

These past few AO's and last year's USO she's shown that she's more than capable of coming out firing but she runs out of steam at the latter stages when she needs it most. Cinci would be good for her IMO.