TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Photos of Petra Kvitova

View Single Post

Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 11:28 AM   #3066
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkguitar View Post
Physically, she looks in much better shape than at Wimbledon.
She does and if she feels good physically, I believe that the results will come. It's just too early. She had horrible up and down (mostly down) year and was unlucky yesterday because her opponent played clearly beyond her form. She lost this 3 hours 35 minute match by the most even score that she possibly could and everybody knows that tiebreakers in the last set when MPs alternates MPs it's very tricky and loss of one single point can cost you the whole match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmond Dantčs View Post
Down with this positivity!!! She does, and being able to stay in such a match suggests so too. We shall see over the coming weeks if this is definitely the case.
I recomend you take some days off and come back with a clear head like I did. For me one night is enough, you will need a few days I guess.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote