TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

View Single Post

Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 09:48 AM   #2471
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
I'm really surprised at the amount of hate Serena's dress is getting in GM especially from her own fans. I really dont mind it. Its really feminine and at least something different on her from the usual style she sports. I think the night dress colours will look great. Maybe I'm wrong and only like it coz is a little interesting?
I just don't think the colour suits her personally. I do love the cut though.
I think as well because they've used the colour scheme for Maria, Vika and Serena that hers is getting the most hate because it's the most pink and because it's doesn't suit her as well as the other dresses suit Maria and Vika.

Last edited by jameshazza : Aug 2nd, 2013 at 09:55 AM.
jameshazza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote