TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Open Series 2013 | Trashing continues... Disrespectful from Daniela.

View Single Post

Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 08:52 AM   #65
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open Series 2013| Carlsbad (doubles with Hingis!) tonight! 6/0 6/0 over Paszek

I've watched the match. Nice winners from Daniela, following with bad UEs. Big problem on returning... Aga's game duration was something like 1 min. while Daniela's was 5. So, you can understand the difference.

I'm surprised that she didn't entered as singles ALT in Toronto. She's in Q draw. If they win the doubles today and tomorrow, she will be out of Q and probabely a WC in singles or event not taking part on it.

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote