TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 01:38 AM   #2617
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalJackson View Post
no reason at all she should be afraid of makarova

very winnable

rybarikova could potentially upset kerber then it would be a 50-50 semi
If Monica plays Magda I fancy Monica's chances a lot. Her game matches up really well against Magda. I've seen a couple of their matches and it is clear Monica has the edge in this matchup. I should add when these two play play each other the result is extremely entertaining. It is like a fireworks display of finesse tennis. More slices, volleying, dropshots and lobs than one would think possible to see in a single match. The match they played in the 1st round of Wimbledon some years ago remains one of the most enjoyable matches I've ever seen at Wimbledon.

I really hope these girls can make this semifinal happen.