TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? - She withdrew! :(

View Single Post

Old Jul 30th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #180
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: Toronto 2013: About time to finally grab the glass racket, eh? - She withdrew! :(

why you all so critical about her injury or "injury"...

who cares, if she really feels the pain she doesn't want to risk sth worse, for christ sake she was playing for almost half year with half broken shoulder, of course she is more cautious.

and if she is not injured that bad, so what if she want to be well prepared and try new things with new coach, I rather see her to play one event before US open and possibly win it and go deep at US open, than playing 3 mess tournaments, and than flop in early rounds at Slam

i just hope that she will be healed and prepared for Cincy and win that thing

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote